NC™ I Lupine You Stick
"Do you love me?" Answer them with our NC™ I Lupine You - Stick Formula! Named after the beautiful Lupine flower that grows in the spring!
Flower Info: Lupinus, commonly known as lupin or lupine, is a genus of flowering plants in the legume family Fabaceae. Lupine seeds can be planted in very early spring, but tend to do better if planted in late spring and allowed to overwinter, blooming in the following spring like foxgloves.
This universally-fitting lipstick applies smoothly, lasts all day, and keeps your lips nice and moisturized! Worried if it fits you? Don't worry, it does! All Noel Cosmetics™ lipsticks are held to our #UniversalMatch standard so you can rest assured any lippie you buy will look beautiful on your perfect skin!
- Avocado Oil provides comfort and nutrition to lips.
- Grape Seed Oil is full of antioxidants which nourishes the skin.
- Jojoba Oil forms a barrier that locks in moisture to keep the lips soft.
- Vitamin E help soothe and even the appearance of any skin tone.
- Long-lasting formulation confidently lasts all day.
- The formulation is vegan and cruelty-free.